United States Marine Corps
USMC deployment in Chernarus consists of 27th Marine Expeditionary Unit (Special Operations Capable), which is supposed to overturn the balance in the civil war in the favor of Chernarussian government. Marines are skilled in assymetrical warfare and are backed up by superior weapons and technology.
„Celer, Silens, Mortalis." (Swift, Silent, Deadly.)
- Force Reconnaissance motto
- Marines wear MARPAT camouflage and are equipped with state-of-the-art personal weapons: M16A4 assault rifles, M4 carbines, SAW and M240 machineguns and many other special-purpose weapons.
- Standard part of ground forces are LAV-25 light armored personel carriers, tracked AAV armored personel carriers, and M1A2 Abrams tanks.
- Standard assortment of aircraft contains MV-22 Osprey transport convertoplanes, MH-60S Seaknight and UH-1Y Venom transport helicopters. Super Cobra assault choppers and F-35 VTOL fighters fly in attack and CAS roles.
- Force Reconnaisance detachment is assigned to 27th MEU to provide extra support to operation Harvest Red. Men of Force Recon have exquisite training for recon and surveillance missions, direct actions deep in enemy territory as well as dealing with local population.
- Marines in field rely on many advanced weapon platforms: Predator unmanned aerial vehicles, MLRS rocket artillery and many more.
Special UnitsForce Reconnaissance special units
AircraftUH-1Y, AH-1Z, MV-22, F35B...
ArmorM1A1 Tusk, AAV, LAV25, MLRS...
Streaming video: Dailymotion.com HD - ARMA II Faction Update USMC
Gametrailers.com - USMC Cinematic Trailer HD
Simtube.com - ARMA II factions update
Vimeo.com - ARMA 2 Factions Update - USMC (HD)
Youtube HD - ARMA 2 Factions Update USMC