- Updated: November 11, 2010
- Modified: November 11, 2010
- File Size: ~339 MB
- Version: 1.0
The official update for ARMA 2 from 1.00 to 1.08 (including the Steam version, note that Verify file cache and autoupdate will not work properly until the full 1.08 is also out directly on Steam). This update is compatible with ANY ORIGINAL VERSION OF ARMA 2.
This free update is sponsored by Sprocket, the online store where you can buy all Arma 2 series titles and other games directly from the developers.
- Numerous stability and functionality fixes and improvements
- Added many new scripting commands and event-handlers
- Various visual optimizations
- AI behaviour related fixes and improvements
How to install the update- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your ArmA 2 installation (default is C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 or Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2).
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
- This patch will also update your ARMA 2 1.00-1.07 to 1.08 if necessary.