- Updated: November 11, 2010
- Modified: November 12, 2010
- File Size: ~267 MB
- Version: 1.0
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by BAF patch 1.01, which, temporarily prevented you, our loyal community members, from playing with BAF installed on BAF Lite servers. To get your game working correctly once again, and better, you need only download the last BAF patch again and run it.
You need to do this if you are getting error messages about wrong signature of one of our files. Otherwise, you have the latest data and need not take any notice of this incident, which we endeavour to ensure will not happened again. This update is for all Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead versions except STEAM. For STEAM version use STEAM update.
Arma 2:OA 1.55 update includes the 1.08 Arma 2 update and the 1.01 BAF update.
This is the official update for Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead from
1.50-1.54 version to 1.55. This patch will also update your original
Arma 2 1.00-1.07 to 1.08 if necessary.
This free update is sponsored by Sprocket, the online store where you can buy all Arma 2 series titles and other games directly from the developers.
- Numerous stability and functionality fixes and improvements
- Reworked MP SP/MP Mission Selector
- Various visual optimizations and fidelity additions
- Added many new scripting commands and event-handlers
- AI behaviour related fixes and improvements
MultiUpload - 6 mirrors
SprocketIdea - USA mirror
...more mirrors (BIKI)
How to install the update- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your ArmA 2 installation (default is C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead or Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead).
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
- This patch will also update your ARMA 2 1.00-1.07 to 1.08 if necessary.