Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Demo
- File Size:
- 2.66 GB
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Demo allows you to experience the unique gameplay featured in the full version of Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead including multiplayer, as well as samples of the vast amount of vehicles, weapons and units and realistic environment.
The demo also contains a part of Takistan terrain, which is based on the real-life landscape.
Contents of the Demo
- Singleplayer mission Coltan Blues from the main campaign
- Singleplayer scenarios Benchmark and Little Bird
- 3 Boot Camp scenarios: Basic, Driving and Helicopter tutorials
- Multiplayer missions Hike In The Hills and One Shot One Kill
- Multiplayer template Team Deathmatch
- Mission Editor with save/load option
Basecamp-allstars.de (ftp, login: Anonymous)
- CPU: Intel Core 2.4 GHz / AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT / ATI Radeon 3650 or faster with Shader Model 3 and 512 MB VRAM
- OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- DVD: (Dual Layer compatible) for DVD version
- HDD: 5 GB free HDD space
To install the game, please follow the instructions provided in the setup process.
- Uninstall ARMA 2: OPERATION ARROWHEAD DEMO completely from the Startmenu.
- Manually erase all datas found in the installation folder of ARMA 2: OPERATION ARROWHEAD DEMO
- Install ARMA 2: OPERATION ARROWHEAD DEMO from scratch again.
If at any point during a mission you become stuck, or the mission does not progress it is recommended that you restart the mission from the beginning.
If you encounter problem installing Direct X during the installation, please update Direct X manually. Direct X February 2010 is required in order to run the game, you can find it at www.microsoft.com/directx
If the mission looks too hard for you, restart it as well with lower difficulty or try different approach. Missions can be played differently every time.
If you encounter any sound or graphical issues while running the game, please make sure you have installed the latest versions of your hardware drivers and try to tweak your audio and video options.
Useful linksMain website: www.arma2.com
Developed by: www.bohemiainteractive.com
Forums: forums.bistudio.com (English Only)
Community wiki: community.bistudio.com (English Only)