NATO and UNO
The troops serving under UN operational command are to be deployed to supervise the demilitarization and distribution of the humanitarian aid in the secured regions of Takistan. The UNFORT (UN Forces Takistan) contingent is composed of the Guard regiments of the Chernarussian Defence Forces.
Some of the NATO armies supported the operations in Takistan by sending in their cream of the crop: usually the special forces or specialized detachments, e.g. Czech Rapid Reaction Brigade and Special Forces Group or German Kommando Spezialkräfte.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney in his announcement at the 60 years of UN peacekeaping anniversary
- The elite troops of the CDF with combat experience from counterinsurgency campaign were sent to serve in Takistan after stabilizing their homeland.
- Soldiers wear standard uniform and load-bearing harness of the CDF, the only differences are blue helmet covers and berrets.
- The contingent in Takistan is mainly equipped by the trucks, cars and transport helicopters. The heavier protection is maintained by BMP-2 APCs. The vehicles are painted white and marked with an “UN” inscription.
- The 601st Special Forces Group of the Army of the Czech Republic has superb reputation among the Allies for their combat skills and ability to cooperate with the locals.
- The KSK (Kommando Spezialkräfte - Special Forces Commando) is the German Bundeswehr's special force, considered to be among the best Special Forces in the world.
Special UnitsCzech 601 SKSS soldier
VehiclesATV Quad-bike, BMP-2, M113...